Total Station is an electronic or optical instrument used for surveying and for calculating levels and gradients. Using total station we can easily find the distances, angles, and also the coordinates of the points marked on the site. It works on Electronic Distance.
(1) Arrange the total station over a point
(2) Calibration checks- Horizontal and vertical Collimation errors.
(3) List the possible sources of error while using total station
(4) View, edit, add and delete data
(5) How to install primary control points from traverse
(6) Create a local coordinate system for a building on gridlines
(7) Describe methods for columns and walls
(8) Setup the position at the total station using the resection method
(9) Take a topographical survey and record its result systematically
(10) Measure the horizontal distance and level differences between points